It’s time for this month’s free printable botanical art!
If you’re new here, you may not realize that I try to provide readers with free printable wall art every month. It’s one of my favorite budget friendly ways to freshen up home decor.
They are so easy and fun to use.
This month’s set of 6 is of vintage botanical art prints of olive branches. They are perfect for any space in your home!
Free Printable Botanical Wall Art: Olive Branches
How to get this free printable botanical art set of 6
This set of 6 free art printables is provided in my Free Printable Library. The art print library is a special perk for my VIP newsletter subscribers.
If you are already a VIP newsletter subscriber, head on over to the free printables library & enter the secret code (that is on the bottom of every email I send you!;)).
The printable library will open up then and you can choose this set to download and print. (It will be the link under the picture.)
How to get access to the whole library of free printables:
It’s so easy! Just click here or the button below to get instant access to the passcode (or click the button below).
There are 100s of free printables available for you, including lots more botanical art. Here are a few:
- Free printable wall art – modern boho printable art
- Free botanical prints – over 100 botanical art print sets
- Vintage botanical sets – Winter pine cone art
- Antique Botanical Set – Free printable flowers
- Large format watercolor flower
- Botanical Fruit Wall Art Printables
How to use free printable botanical art in your home
Print out the free images.
One you have found the image link and click on it, you’ll see each of the botanical printable images. You can choose to print them all or just 1!
To print, click on the printer icon, or download the PDF files to your computer files and print from them.
For best results, I recommend printing off wall art on cardstock (which is thicker than regular printer paper) with the following supplies (affiliate links)
- Home printer – Ours is the Canon TS5020
- White Cardstock (which is thicker than normal printer paper)
If you’d rather, you can have it printed on cardstock through your favorite print shop.
Display your new botanical wall art prints
The size of the image is formatted for 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper, so it will fit in an 8 x 10 inch frame. However, you could also use decorative trays or barn wood slabs as backgrounds for your wall art as well.
Because this is a set of 6, it can easily be used in a gallery wall – which is a great way to fill up big, empty wall spaces in your home!
Here are some gallery wall resources that may help if you’ve never done one before:
- A easy gallery wall hack that makes it super easy to figure out where to place the nails (or hangers) in the wall.
- A trick for how to hang pictures on the wall (if they have one hanger on the back).
- Don’t be afraid to buy frames if they have 2 hangers. Here’s how to hang pictures easily in drywall if they have 2 hangers on the back.