In this article: Use these free vintage truck printable gift tags to add simple & cozy farmhouse style to your Christmas gifts!
My Mom had a Christmas gift wrap center long before Pinterest made them a “thing”.
Her wrapping “center” was a large cardboard and wood chest with a removable tray on top. Every year, she’d walk to the back of the slanted ceiling-ed guest room closet to retrieve it.
I’d sit on the bed and watch as she pulled out carefully organized spools of ribbon, bows, tapes, wrapping paper, and tags.
I thought of that box of Christmas cheer as I designed these free printable Christmas gift tags.
Ways to Use Free Vintage Truck Printable Gift Tags
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.
Use the free vintage truck printable gift tags to add a touch of farmhouse style to your Christmas packages.
As I designed these tags, I knew I wanted to have a cozy farmhouse style to them. The combination of buffalo check, chalkboard, falling snow, and of course – a classic vintage red pickup truck seemed like just the perfect thing.
Print out the tags
Using free printables is an easy process. Here’s how to get your printable tags:
- Click here to become a newsletter subscriber VIP, and instantly receive an e-mail with the top secret code for the entire printable library!
- Enter the secret code on this page.
- Choose the “Vintage Truck Gift Tags”, and print them on your home computer. I like to use a lightweight card stock for tags such as these. If you would like to conserve your home printer’s ink, you can always copy the file onto a USB stick and take it to a printing center such as Staples or Office Depot to have them printed.
- Once printed, cut them out and punch a hole in the top to insert ribbon. Or, don’t punch and just use tape to adhere it to a package.
Simplify your gift wrapping by limiting the options to just a few different colors and patterns.
Rather than get overwhelmed by ALL the options of wrapping paper and colors, why not limit it to just a few?
Here a few options that would pair well with these Vintage Truck Printable Tags and add to the farmhouse style:
- Natural (kraft) gift bags
- Kraft Paper wrap
- Red Buffalo Check paper
- Plaid paper
- Black Buffalo Check paper
Use ribbon to tie tags onto packages and gifts.
The tag is the final finishing touch to our gift wrapping process. By punching a hole in the top of each of these printable tags, ribbon or string can be threaded through and tied onto the gift bag handle or wrapped package. If you want to write the “to” and “from” on the white portion of the back, you can.
For a relaxed farmhouse look, I like to use these types of ribbon:
Other uses for Vintage Truck Printable Tags
You may decide to use these free printables for ideas other than just gifts. That’s great! Here are a few other options:
- Tie them on the tree as ornaments.
- Hang a rope on the mantel and attach printables with clothespins to form a Christmas garland.
- Clip them on a chicken wire message board with antique metal paper clips.
- Use larger free printables (like some of these), print on iron on transfers, and turn it into a pillow as a gift.
More Free Printable Resources
It’s no secret that free printables are one of my favorite budget friendly home decor tricks. I’ve put together some collections that have been helpful in decorating my own home throughout the seasons. They might be just what you’re looking for, too! Here they are:
- 100+ Vintage Botanical Sets
- Modern Farmhouse Printables for Fall
- Modern Farmhouse Printables for Spring
- How to Use Printables to make Pillows!
Find Even MORE Printable Resources
Today’s post is part of the 12 Days of Christmas with over 50 other bloggers. (See all the details here.) Check out all the amazing printables posts below, and don’t forget to enter the giveaway under it!
MEET OUR GIVEAWAY SPONSORS who have generously donated fabulous prizes for the Big Christmas Giveaway!
DecoArt winner will receive a prize package valued at $100!
Dixie Crystals/Imperial Sugar winner will receive a Keurig Coffee Maker valued at $100!
Oriental Trading winner will receive an OrientalTrading.com gift card valued at $200!
Cabot Cheese winner will receive a gift basket of Cabot products valued at $75!
Burlap Fabric winner will receive a prize pack of products valued at $50!
Zulay Kitchens winner will receive one Milk Frother and a Lemon Squeezer valued at $21
It’s Home To You winner will receive one wooden Santa sign valued at $65
Giveaway begins Nov. 8, 2019 and ends Dec. 6, 2019. Winners will be notified by December 13, 2019. Sponsors will ship each prize to the winner. There will be a total of six winners, one for each prize. Drawing is by random selection using the Rafflecopter widget.
Must be 18 to win. Open to U.S. residents only.