It’s been a super fun week here at Harbour Breeze Home.
It was the start of a 12 days of Christmas series. Each day for 12 days, I’ll be sharing a Christmas idea for your home. So far, I’ve shared:
- How to make Mocha Hot Chocolate Bombs and Fireside Coffee Mix,
- A DIY Wall Art Canvas for Christmas that lights up,
- Simple & meaningful Christmas tree ornaments,
- A Swedish Tea Ring recipe – perfect for Christmas morning,
- Easy 2-sided pillow covers you can make in a few minutes,
- and a Fun no sew Christmas tree pillow cover.
Now, let’s take a tour of some of the other fun discoveries I’ve found on the web this week!
Christmas Ideas for Your Home
Emily from the Handmade Farmhouse showed these sweet soft Gingerbread cookies on her Instagram story share this week. They are absolutely darling!
- This yummy Amish bread recipe with a cinnamon swirl twist in it looks so yummy – I want a piece right now!
- Spice up your table with this quick & easy centerpiece for Christmas
- What a cute idea for a Christmas countdown calendar!
- These are some great ideas for a Christmas movie party night.
- This is impressive.
- I think this trend is hilarious!
- So clever.
And one more for the road…
Have a great rest of the weekend, Friends!