Happy Saturday morning, Sweet Friends,
It’s been a weird weather week around here, and many of you have mentioned you’ve had unusual Spring weather, too.
We’ve had it all this week – rain, hail, sun, and snow!
Other than the weather, these are the other things we’ve talked about this week:
- Grandma’s Lemon Bars recipe
- How to make laundry smell good (without dryer sheets)
- Floating shelves with turnbuckle hardware
- How to hide wall cords the easy way
- And inspirational paint colors for small kitchens
Spring for your Home
And now, here are some of the fun things I’ve discovered online this week:
- Look at this cute idea for buttons!
- This gardening idea looks like a sore back saver.
- How amazing would this breakfast recipe be for when you have guests?
- Great tips for how to decorate for Spring
- This darling sunflower art printable
And…one more for the road…
Make your own Spring pillows with iron on transfers of potted plant printables, (or hang up a set of them on your wall!).
Have a great Easter weekend, Friends!