Happy Weekend, Sweet Friends!
I hope you’ve had a fantastic week. Things have been super fun & exciting around here.
And did I mention? – I won the grand door prize for Mother’s Day from our church.
I was over the moon excited to get a monstera houseplant that I’ve been wanting! Now, I’m praying I can keep it healthy and alive.
Spring is in full swing in blog land (even though some of you had snow this week…), so let me show you the fun things I found this week.
I love watching the transformation of the DIY Mommy’s lake house renovation. They just finished this beautiful modern coastal bedroom makeover. My husband and I had great fun watching the whole video while we had coffee one morning.
Here’s some more fun and fascinating things I found on the web this week:
- I’ve always wanted to make something out of concrete. This looks so fun!
- This craft will have us all looking for ugly containers at the thrift store…
- Is it weird that I find this topic totally fascinating?
- Have you ever heard of homemade mug cake mix? It’s life changing!
- The coolest corner kitchen cabinets I’ve ever seen!
- I found this podcast episode totally fascinating.
- And, boy, was it fun to listen in on this conversation!
- This year’s nail trends that will take you from Spring to Summer.
Links & loves: (Disclosure: These are affiliate links.)
- Have you ever had a pair of herb scissors? I had no idea what I was missing until I was given a pair. Now I’m growing my own herbs and cutting them into my recipes on the regular.
- It’s flip flop weather for us, and despite trying about a Ka jillion pairs of sandals on every year, these are still my hands down favorite.
- I was rolling out pie crust this week and still can’t imagine doing anything with dough without this.
And one more for the road…
Check out these 5 fun DIY planter stands you can make for your houseplants! – In case you decide to get a new houseplant baby, too!
Have a wonderful day, Friends!
What fun things have you found on the web lately?