When Spring arrives, there’s no better place to start spiffing up your house than the front porch.
It can set the tone of welcome for your home, and be a place of cheery greeting as you (or your guests) arrive.
“Front porch” probably isn’t the way to describe our townhouse entrance, but I like to include elements on it that could be used on a front porch!;)
Fresh ferns and yellow pansies in a planter by the door and a cheery faux boxwood wreath on the door freshened up our small entrance space for a new warmer season. And, it only took about 10 minutes to do!
Below is a collection of front porch ideas that are great ways to make your home feel more welcoming, inviting, and cheery for Spring!
Add a welcoming touch to your home with these Front Porch Ideas
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. If you shop using an affiliate link, it is no extra cost to you, and is a means of support to this blog.
SHOP THESE FRONT PORCH DECOR IDEAS ON AMAZON:
For more Spring decorating ideas, you might want to check these posts out:
- Perk Up Your Small Entryway
- 20 Simple Spring Decor Projects to Freshen up Your Home
- Fresh and Cheery Early Spring Decorating Ideas
- Spring Living Room Tour with 6 Free Yellow Rose Botanical Printables
- Spring Dining Room Decor + Spring Ideas Tour
- 5 Simple & Affordable Ways to Refresh Your Home for Spring
- 4 Quick & Simple Spring Table Decor Ideas
- Celebrate the Season with a Spring Centerpiece and Tablescape
- How to Make Spring Throw Pillows in Under 10 Minutes Using Free Printables
For more fresh ideas for your home:
Be sure to join the VIP newsletter list! As a valued VIP member, you will get exclusive access to the entire library of free printables – including wall art, cards, organization lists, menu planning set, and more.
Click here or the button below to join today.
And if you want to see more real life behind the scenes action, be sure to come join me on my @harbourbreeze Instagram Channel!