Easy Breezy Reads – Inspiration for your Weekend
Happy weekend, Sweet Friends!
The sunshine has come out in full force this week in our neighborhood, and we’ve been soaking it up. Going for walks with the blue sky and sea breeze has just been perfection!
Lots has happened on the blog this week.
We’ve shared some inspiration for your home, a favorite family dinner recipe, a new set of free botanical printables, and a fun DIY flower pot.
I also started a brand new newsletter list called FOOD, so if you’re interested in weekly menu plans and recipe ideas,<< click here to subscribe>>
Now it’s time to see some other things of interest I’ve discovered around the web this week.
Easy Breezy Reads – Ideas & Inspiration for You & Your Home
This sweet Summer hoop wreath makes me want to dig out my wreath making supplies and make one, too!
I love these darling mason jar gifts. They could be filled with such cute things -like bath salts, candy, travel sized lotions, etc…
- This is such a cute and clever upcycle project. You won’t believe what this drop leaf table turned into!
- As we ease into the thought of hosting parties again, I love these pretty ideas.
- Have you ever heard of this recipe? Looks fun and yummy!
- And this recipe looks a tad messy – both to eat and make! (I think might burn the house down if I tried!!;))
- My mom was a pro at this!
- Here are 5 super cute summer outfits!
- Overwhelmed with the thought of having to buy some new Summer clothes? I highly recommend this! (affiliate link)
And one more idea for the road…
This post on how to make blackberry jam without pectin gets wildly popular this time of year! (We’re planning on picking some blackberries again this year!)
Have a great weekend!
DON’T MISS A THING!
Join my list for more ideas for you and your home…