Save lots of time with this simple gift wrapping idea and free printable Christmas gift tags.
My Grandma was a master gift wrapper.
If there had been an award for the most precise gift wrapping and creative ribbons & bows, she would have been an Olympic champion.
I remember watching her wrap gifts when I was a little girl…
Her first step was making sure the pattern was “seamless”, using doubled sided tape to hide it perfectly on the back.
Unfortunately, I didn’t get one little ounce of her gift wrapping passion…
Want to know what my “I’m too impatient to wrap gifts like that” simple solution is?
I have a collection of them that I recycle year after year.
All I do is find some free printable Christmas gift tags, print them on my home printer, punch a hole in the top, and tie them on with string.
Bing. Boom. Done.
I’m so excited that after all these years, I’ve learned how to make my own free printables.
So, today, I have a gift for you.
Scandinavian Inspired Printable Christmas Gift Tags
These simple Scandinavian inspired gift tags are free for you to print off and use for your gift wrapping needs.
I made them mostly black and white on purpose.
That way they will match every gift pattern out there!;)
But, I do think they would like mighty smashing on even a brown paper gift bag with white tissue and tied on with a jute string.
That’s oh, so very Scandinavian!;)
How to Print these Free Christmas Gift Tags
To print these free printable tags, go to the VIP printables library and enter your secret password. Then select the gift tags and click the link under the picture. It will take you right to the page where you can print from. Click on the printer icon and print on cardstock paper (which is a bit heavier than standard printer paper).
If you are not yet a VIP newsletter subscriber with the secret password that comes in every newsletter, just click the box below to join and get instant access!
How to use these free Printable Gift Tags
This supply list contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience. As an Amazon affiliate, I will receive a small commission based on your purchase – at no extra cost to you.
- Print gift tags on cardstock paper. (Amazon Affiliate link)
- Using a paper cutter or scissors, cut them apart.
- Punch a hole using a small hole punch in the middle of the top of each gift tag.
- Tie a piece of baker’s twine, jute, or ribbon through each punched hole.
- Write who the gift is to and from. (I like an x-tra fine marker for this)
- Tie it on the gift.
Click to find my whole list of favorite DIY & Craft Supplies (including the paper, printer, and paper cutter I use).
For more printable gift tags for Christmas:
- Red vintage truck gift tags are ready to help you roll in the holidays.
- Handmade gifts from the kitchen are fun, and these hot chocolate bombs gift tags and fireside coffee gift tags would help make super fun gifts!
- This all occasion set of gift tags will help you be prepared for gift giving all year.
- Although not gift tags, these printable Thank You cards include some perfect for Christmas.