Happy Weekend, Sweet Friends,
It’s been a fun-filled week here at Harbour Breeze. We talked about:
- All occassion gift tags you can print at home
- A yummy new strawberry bread recipe with buttermilk
- The painted striped pillow I made when I couldn’t find one to buy
- Hand painted herringbone wallpaper for my office
- and the Vanilla Cake with fresh strawberry icing that is SO yummy!
And, on Instagram stories, I told you all about my favorite makeup, and even shared my 5 minute makeup routine. (Don’t let the “before” scare you! ha ha!)
And, now, let’s see what other sweet finds I found for you this week on the web.
How cute are these mini carrot cakes desserts? They are the very first post on a brand new blog started by my brilliant food photographer friend Natalie. (I’m sure she’d love it if you visited her shiney new site and told her hi!)
- This darling paper wreath with yellow lemons makes my heart smile.
- These graduation party decorations are so creative.
- This Spring home tour (I love the kitchen shelves so much!)
- Well, isn’t this a clever craft!
And for those of you that need reminding that you have bananas going ripe on your counter, this buttermilk banana bread is the BEST! (The cream cheese icing is totally optional. It’s still scrumptious without it.
For more recipes, crafts & ideas for your home all year round, become a VIP!
Become a VIP newsletter subscriber and get instant access to the library of free printables (including wall art, gift tags, and more!). Click here or the button below to join today.