1. I. miss. you.
2. Long, long ago (6 months ago), I set a goal for myself and this little blog.
3. I decided that no matter how busy I got in the camp kitchen, I’d still make time to blog.
4. After all, many working women do it.
5. I wish I could figure out how.
6. Truth is, I just had 1 1/2 days off.
7. I had visions of painting the deck rail and blogging up a storm.
8. Instead, I went to the chiropractor, took Advil, and plopped myself in a deck chair ~ strategically positioned to be half shade, half sun.
9. I devoured 2 books.
10. And slept.
11. If this blog were a “cooking for a camp” blog, I’d have lots to write about…
12. Posts could be titled something like this: “How to Clean a Pool of Pancake Syrup off the Floor.”
13. Or, “How not to Have a Nervous Breakdown while Cooking for a Celiac Who is Also Anaphylactic to Gluten while Simultaneously Cooking for 125 Others Who Want Gluten in High Measures”
14. But since this is a home decor blog and I’m hardly ever home, projects are a bit slim these days.
15. I have clean laundry and dishes thanks to my husband (bless his heart).
16. And I did finish one project a few weekends ago.
17. In fact, I gave you a teaser in the last post.
18. I’ve been hesitating to do the “big reveal” since it’s not totally finished yet.
19. But, who am I kidding?
20. It probably won’t really be finished until months from now!
21. So, tomorrow I’ll be back with my happy new front door.
22. I know this is supposed to be 25 things, but I’m just too tired for 3 more…
23. Except that picture at the top of the post?
24. That’s our blooming irises and peonies.
25. They were really happy this year.:)