These free printable gift tags with cute Valentines sayings are perfect for sweet treat gifts for adults and kids.
I used to love Valentine’s Day as an elementary school student.
Picking out the perfect set of valentines for my classmates, taking baked goods for the class party, and anticipating the fun candy treats from friends was always a highlight.
So, with that in mind, I’ve created a set of free printable gift tags for both kids AND adults.
Because, why not give some of our adult friends fun Valentine gifts, too??
Printable Gift Tags for Valentines Treats (You can print at home!)
Disclosure: This Post contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience
This set of printable gift tags comes with 6 different designs perfect for Valentines Day.
I designed these gift tags to be oversized, with 6 fitting on one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper.
Print off a set of Valentine gift tags on cardstock paper
To print the gift tags, follow this method:
- Go to the free printables library, enter your VIP password and click on the Valentine Gift Tag printable link. If you are not yet a VIP newsletter subscriber, click here to join and get instant access to the password.
- Print out Valentine tags on cardstock paper.
Here are the supplies I used for this free printables project:
- Home printer – Ours is the Canon TS5020
- White Cardstock (which is thicker than normal printer paper)
- Paper trimmer (similar to mine)
- Corner Round punch
- Pink Curly Ribbon
- Baker’s Twine
Once the gift tags are printed, you’ll want to cut them out. I used a paper trimmer and a corner round punch, but you can just use scissors if you prefer.
How to use these printable Valentine Gift Tags
You can use these printable Valentines in many different ways. In addition to using them as gift tags, they could be given simply as cards as well.
To use them as gift tags for Valentines Day treats, I created them with cute sayings that would go with fun Valentine’s gifts. Here are some ideas:
- “You’re So Sweet!”- Chocolates
- “You Pull my Heart Strings” – A gift basket of yarn for a crafter
- “You Warm My Heart” – a candle or a mug with hot chocolate packages and mini marshmallows
- “Happy Valentines Day” – Anything!:)
- “You’re the icing on the Cake” – A Cupcake
- “Our Love was ‘Mitt’ to Be!” – A pair of mittens
How to make a Valentine Treat Gift
To make a quick and easy Valentine treat gift, find a container appropriate for what you want to give. I recommend checking in at your local Dollar Store for a variety of options. You will find things like mugs, bowls, baskets, and so much more.
Once you find an appropriate sized container for your Valentine treat, either place it in a gift bag or wrap in clear cellophane paper. (The treat pictured above is Valentine’s Puppy Chow snack mix.)
Tie the gift tag on with curly ribbon, baker’s twine, jute, string or ribbon.
For more free printable gift tags and more, you might want to check out these posts:
- All occasion printable gift tags
- Free printable cards – thank yous for all occasions
- Christmas gift tags
- Free Botanical Printables
- Boho Rainbow Art Printable
For more recipes, crafts & ideas for your home all year round, join the VIP group!
Become a VIP newsletter subscriber and get instant access to the library of free printables (including wall art, gift tags, and more!). Click here or the button below to join today.
And if you want to see more real life behind the scenes action, be sure to come join me on my @harbourbreeze Instagram Channel!