Easy Breezy Reads- Home Inspiration
Greetings to you, friends, on this slightly gray sky morning!
I hope you are looking forward to a great week ahead.
I thought you might enjoy having some reading material as you had a few minutes to relax, so I wanted to share with you some fun things I found on the web recently.
First of all, the latest thing I shared here on the blog was my Mom’s cherry pie recipe and some new free printable wall art here on the blog.
I also put together a list of gift ideas for ladies and some of my favorite author’s books in my Amazon shop. (I’m an affiliate for them.)
And, now, here are some things that just might be the home inspiration you’re looking for!
Home Inspiration & Ideas you might want to try
Get a head start and get your house and yard ready for Summer with these great tips from Stonegable.
- This dessert idea is super trendy right now!
- And speaking of trendy, this healthy snack option is super popular with moms right now…and I just might make it, too!
- Would you ever want to put one of these in your backyard?
- You won’t believe what she did to this fridge!
- This camper renovation is so inspiring!
Other home ideas…
- This story melted my heart
- If you’ve ever wondered about the exact cost of doing a tile shower
- I love this creative DIY vase made with products from the Dollar Store!
And one more idea for your home…
Need a recipe idea for an upcoming family gathering or potluck? This Texas Sheet Cake is one of my favorite recipes for that. It tastes amazing, and it can be frosted as soon as the cake comes out of the oven!
DON’T MISS A THING!
Join my list for more ideas for you and your home…
I enjoyed all of the links that you shared. The baked blueberry donuts and the frozen yogurt bark both sound so good. I’m sharing the camper makeover with my local friends who camp. They are going to love seeing the end result.
So many fun finds today! Thank you! Those Blueberry Donuts look amazing!!