1. Mercy, sakes, I’ve been missing you all!
2. Although I have a whole list of blog posts I’ve been wanting to write, there just hasn’t been time.
3. We’re down to the last 2 days of our busy camp season.
4. It feels like pounding out the last few steps when running in a marathon (not that I ever have or will).
5. We see the end is in sight…but we’re huffing and puffing with exhaustion.
6. It’s time for a long winter’s nap.
7. Someone asked me the other day if I’ve finished my back to school shopping for the boys.
8. Oh, goodness! Is it back to school already?
9. I’m in denial.
10. Obviously, no fresh new notebooks and pens are currently in my house ~
11. Nor are there many pairs of jeans without ginormous holes in all the wrong places.
12. I have exactly 4 days to take care of both those problems.
13. I’ve been thinking about what I want to write in this year’s 31 Days Series (for the month of October).
14. 31 Days is a long time to write about one subject.
15. I guess I’d better pick something I really like.
16. I hope you’ll like it to.
17. Due to the crazy busyness of life, my house is in various stages of disarray.
18. In the few moments I had at home today, I should have done some laundry and cleaned a bathroom or two.
19. Instead, I picked flowers.
20. I figured they were a lovely distraction from all the disarray…
21. I’ve been dying to share something really exciting with you.
22. I’ll try to get on that soon.
23. I also am itching to paint my bathroom.
24. So far, I just have a kajillion paint swatches taped to the wall.
25. Progress is slow…
And one more: