Inspiration for you and your home from around the web.
It’s been a while since we’ve had a little Easy Breezy Weekends Reads around here.
But, I’ve found so many beautiful things online this week, I just have to share!
If you missed it, this is what happened over here on the blog this week:
- I told you how I finally figured out what hygge means, and how simple Scandinavian style can be made with things you already have.
- And, how turkey dinner can be easy peasy with these 7 shortcuts!
In other news, I’ve been working like crazy on a fun 12 Days of Christmas series. It’s finally ready and will be starting on Monday! (Yay!!)
There will be a new post up every day starting then for 12 days in a row. There will be recipes, Christmas crafts, decor ideas, free printables and more! Be sure to be on the lookout for them.
And, if you’re following along on Instagram, there will be some fun behind the scenes videos happening there, too. (Join the @harbourbreeze Instagram channel here.)
Without further ado, here are some really fun things I found on the internet this week.
Easy Breezy Weekend Reads
This article on how to dry fruits and preserve leaves has me wanting to give it all a try! It makes the most gorgeous Christmas decor!
- My mouth started to water as I read this Cranberry Bread Recipe
- The most creative way of displaying cupcakes I’ve ever seen!
- What a fun & clever DIY large wall art for Christmas.
- Great tips on how to decorate a mantle with a TV.
- Absolutely stunning free printable wall art.
- Fascinating way to flock branches.
- Stunning collection of before & after room makeovers
And one more…
Need a little cheer on a dreary day?
Put some twinkle lights in your bookcase!
Have a great weekend, Friends!