I’ve had a crazy, busy week. I’ve been dying to show you something, and I haven’t had time to post it!
Ages ago I started talking about my Powder Room dilemmas. If you want to read the whole saga (and it’s a saga, I’ll tell you what!) you can find it here , here, and here.
I decided to start working on it in earnest a while ago, but the project came to a screeching halt when I couldn’t find a “perfect” floor.
Well, alas, I found one (a remnant for $35!!), and it was installed last Friday. (Our friend, Mark, laid it for us. He’s a master-wielder of the linoleum knife. I think he was done in less than 1/2 an hour!)
Here was the previous floor:
And here is the new one!!!:
It is a linoleum-type floor…and the best part was, it’s made to lay right over the old floor! No messy glue, no new sub-floor… It’s fantastic, I tell you what!! My toes are very happy…
So, now in between loads of laundry and vacuuming, I’m painting baseboards and shelves…I have to get off this computer and get busy!
Have a great Saturday!