I find it hard to know where to start after I haven’t blogged for so long. My brain is full of ideas swirling about, but it seems strange to just start right in after having been silent for weeks! So, to fill you in, I thought it would be easiest to just throw out 25 random thoughts this fine Fall morning. Here goes:
1. Have you heard of the book, “The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up”?
2. My sisters-in-law clued me in.
3. It’s written by Marie Kondo and explains a method of home organization and how to purge items. It’s called the “KonMarie Method”.
4. It’s wildly popular at the moment.
5. Of course I’ll try to fill you in on the details in upcoming posts, but basically, it’s a process of getting rid of all the things in your home that you don’t just love.
6. Marie describes it as keeping only the things that “spark joy” in your heart.
7. I’ve been KonMarieing the crap junk out of my house.
8. That sentence seems a bit crude, but it made me laugh.
9. I’m a bit strange that way.
10. Did you know that my husband and I celebrated our 25th anniversary this past August?
11. We did.
12. We contemplated going on a celebratory tropical cruise.
13. Our son’s dentist bill took care of that savings account. (If you’re reading this, my dear son, your teeth were totally worth it!)
14. Our recent road trip was Plan B.
15. It was absolutely perfect.
16. After all this time, I still love travelling through life with my man.
17. I think he’s pretty cute, too.
18. I just finished a little video recap of our trip that I’ll try to post soon.
19. I’m a bit busy these days.
20. I got a seasonal job (until after Christmas) at a local jewelry store.
21. I feel like one of Santa’s elves.
22. My goodness. Is it ever fun to be surrounded by beautiful sparkly things all day!
23. I’ve totally fallen off the “My Fitness Pal” wagon.
24. The free gift at the grocery store this week was a box of “fun size” candies.
25. Judging by the small pile of wrappers here beside my computer…I’m not sure the size is so “fun” after all!:)
Have a great day, Peeps. I sure have missed spending time with you!:)