Tired of untangling necklaces and trying to find a matching pair of earrings? You might want to try one of these 10 creative diy jewelry organizers. It might be the answer to your dilemma!
I showed you our organized Master Bedroom in the last post. While explaining how it got there, I mentioned I’ve been looking for a solution for jewelry organization.
Although I have some pegs for necklaces and a jewelry tree for bracelets and earrings, I couldn’t help but think there might be a more efficient system.
I turned to the internet for some inspiration, and was delighted to find all kinds of ideas.
Below are 10 Creative DIY (do-it-yourself) Jewelry Organizers.
The links to the original posts with instructions are under each picture.
Geometric Modern Jewelry Holder
2. Jewelry Blocks
3. Peg Board & Accessories Station
4. Re-purposed Drawer Jewelry Organizer
5. Secret Compartment Jewelry Case
6. Copper Pipe Necklace Holder
7. Wooden Boards Jewelry Organizer System
8. Wall Mounted Accessories Station
(I can’t find the source to this. If anyone knows, please let me know!)
9. Crochet Lace and Vintage Frame
(hmm…I have this exact frame with a mirror!!)
10. Recycled Silverware Tray Jewelry Organizer
To see all the posts for the 8 week series on organizing your whole house, click here.