It’s been a week of celebration around here. Yesterday was my birthday (I turned 50!! Woo Hoo!!), and today we’re celebrating our 28th anniversary. We’re not ones for big celebratory parties, so our celebrating is low key – but lovely, none the less.
Last week, I tried out a new blog post idea featuring blog posts and articles that I thought you might find interesting. I asked if you liked that sort of thing, and your response was a resounding, “yes!”
So, here you go… This week’s Easy Breezy Weekend Reads.
Over here on the blog, I shared
- a simple Farmhouse Table Setting (and told about the bargain that got away!), and
- our trip down the Oregon Coast
In other parts of the web, here’s what I discovered:
This Modern Farmhouse Murphy Bed (I’m sending this link to Mr. Harbour Breeze ;))
These Tips on How to Make a Small Room Look Larger
- (27!) Fall Centerpiece Ideas that remind me of hayrides and colorful leaves
- Denim trends that have me thinking about my jeans
- These budget Friendly kitchen cabinets
- This zucchini recipe looks delish!
- This craft looks like fun.
- This idea made me laugh at first…but now I think it’s quite brilliant and beautiful! (Would you try it?)
- This recipe made my mouth water
And, one more for the road:
This Texas Brownie recipe is the perfect dessert for potlucks and picnics
Have a great weekend, Friends!